Supporting Mandela Day throughout the year
Aspen’s Notre Dame de Bondeville team contributes to Mandela Day throughout the year given that July falls within their summer month vacation period and due to some of their initiatives being seasonally related.
They are supporting various beneficiaries during the year including:
- Association des paralysés de France that assists handicapped people;
- Ligue contre le cancer, a cancer awareness, support and prevention organisation;
- The Lions Club and Les Blouses Roses, both located in Roune, by raising funds and providing assistance to impoverished or ill patients;
- Charline in Roune which cares for sick hospitalised children; and
- HandiChien for which they are selling cut flowers to raise funds for visually impaired citizens.